Are you using low end android device having less specifications like having less RAM? Then don’t worry, here is a simple trick how to get more ram in android. In order to expand RAM in android your android device must be rooted. You can expand RAM in android using Roehsoft RAM Expander. This Roehsoft RAM Expander app will works in rooted android devices only. After seeing this article you can expand RAM in your android device.
Roehsoft RAM Expander :
As I already explained Roehsoft RAM Expander helps to expand RAM in android. This app will create a swap file which acts as virtual RAM in your rooted android device. After expanding RAM you can play games which utilize more RAM. This is one of the best apps to expand RAM in android after Rooting.
Features Of Roehsoft RAM Expander :
- You can expand RAM in android upto 4 GB by creating 4GB swap file.
- Detailed Memory information and analysis.
- Widget available which makes you easier to make it ON or OFF.
- It is auto run process.
How To Get More RAM In Android After Rooting :
Now just follow the simple tutorial which expands RAM in your android device. Before starting the process you should have an external SD card .
- First download Roehsoft RAM Expander in your rooted android device.
- Then install it on your rooted android device.
- Then tap to open the app.
- Then create a swap file. (size as required depend upon your external SD card size)
- You can expand RAM in android upto 4 GB by using this app.
- After selecting swap size click swap active option.
- Wait until swap file is created.
That’s it process is completed. This is a simple tutorial how to get more ram in android after rooting. If you have any queries comment below.